AICE (Associazione Italiana di Ingegneria Economica), in collaborazione con FAST (Federazione delle Associazioni Scientifiche e Tecniche) organizza l'edizione 2016-2017 del corso di formazione in Total Cost Management (TCM).
- Contenuti del corso
- Piano didattico
- Calendario lezioni
- Crediti formativi
- Iscrizioni di gruppo
- Scheda informativa percorso TCM 2016-2017
Presentiamo una galleria di fotografie relative al seminario sul Total Cost Management organizzato da AICE presso l'università dell'Insubria di Como il 6 maggio 2016.
Here below we present some pitures taken during the seminar on TCM organized by the AICE in Como at the premises of Università dell'Insubria on May 6th, 2016.
Ecco una breve galleria di fotografie relative al meeting dei delegati della Regione 2 ICEC tenutosi a Como il 7 maggio 2016.
Here is a short photogallery of the meeting of the ICEC delegates of Region 2 held in Como on May 7th, 2016.
AICE (Associazione Italiana di Ingegneria Economica) is the Italian Association for Total Cost Management.
AICE was founded in 1979 and is a nonpolitical and nonprofit association that aims to promote the culture of Total Cost Management in Italy.
In order to reach its goals, AICE:
- promotes and organizes specific research projects, conferences, seminars;
- studies the standardisation of methods and technologies and promotes their diffusion providing experiences, knowledge and scientific material, both in a national and international context;
- promotes educational courses and professional training and development;
- safeguards and diffuses the professional ethical code;
- provides certifications in Total Cost Management in accordance with ICEC rules.
AICE has different membership categories, both for individuals and corporate bodies and like all associations, is governed by an Executive Board elected every three years. The Executive Board is composed of a President, a Vice-President, a Treasurer, a Secretary and an ICEC delegate.
It is recognized internationally as a member of ICEC (International Cost Engineering Council). Like all the ICEC associations, AICE has an important role in organizing seminars and events: in 2014, AICE had the privilege to organize the IX ICEC World Congress in Milan.
AICE is the only Italian entity accredited by the ICEC that can provide the professional Certification in Total Cost Management.