AICE organizza per il giorno 7 novembre 2014 a Milano un corso di formazione sulle pratiche applicative del Total Cost Management dal titolo Ingegneria Economica: case studies.
AICE (the Italian Association for Total Cost Management), aims to develop Total Cost Management in all its aspects, as per its article of association.
In order to achieve these objectives, AICE:
- proposes and fosters specific research projects, educational courses, conferences, seminars;
- studies the standardisation of methods and technologies and fosters their diffusion;providing experiences, knowledge and scientific-material, both in a national and international context;
- promotes professional training and development;
- safeguards and diffuses the professional ethical code;
- provides certifications in Total Cost Management in accordance with ICEC rules.
AICE has different membership categories, both for individuals and corporate bodies and like all associations, is governed by an Executive Board. This board is elected every third year through a General Assembly. The Executive Board is composed of a President, a Vice-President, a Treasurer, a Secretary and an ICEC delegate.
All of the Associations have an important role in organizing seminars and congresses,and every two years an International ICEC Congress is put on by one of the member Associations. There are also regional and national congresses held by Associations or groups of Associations. The Italian Association for Total Cost Management (AICE) organizes a yearly Forum (named AICE day) at the University Bocconi in Milan, and further events in different parts of Italy.
AICE is the only Italian entity accredited by the ICEC that can provide certifications in Total Cost Management. The expert level certificate (CCE) is granted, after a competitive exam, to candidates who generally have a degree, at least five years of working experience in the field and some teaching or research and at least one publication.