AICE (The Italian Association for Total Cost Management), aims to develop the Total Cost Management in all its aspects, as per its article of association.
In order to achieve these objectives, AICE:
- proposes and fosters specific research projects, education courses, conferences, seminars;
- looks for the standardisation of methods and technologies and fosters their diffusion;
- looks for providing experiences, knowledge and scientific-material both on national and international contexts;
- promotes professional training and development;
- safeguards and spreads the professional ethical code;
- releases certifications in Total Cost Management, according to ICEC rules.
AICE envisages different membership categories, both for persons and corporate bodies and, as every association, it is governed by an Executive Board elected every third year by the General Assembly. The Executive Board is composed by the President, the Vice-President, the Treasurer, the Secretary and the ICEC delegate.
The Associations have an important role in organizing international meetings and congresses, together with regional and national congress of each Association. In particular, the AICE organizes yearly a Forum (named AICE day) in Milano, and further events in different parts of Italy.
AICE is the only Italian entity accredited by the ICEC to release the certifications in Total Cost Management. The expert level certificate (CCE) is granted, on the base of personal titles and exam, to candidates who generally have a degree, at least five years specific working experience and some collateral teaching or publication.